PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals
Gosowong Gold Project
PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals is a gold mining and exploration company, operating a COW on Halmahera Island, North Maluku. The company is a joint venture between Newcrest Mining Limited (82.5%) and PT Aneka Tambang (17.5%).
The Company has two (2) positions vacant at Gosowong – North Halmahera. And we are looking for some high quality candidates to fill vacancies for the positions with working roster 4 (four) weeks on and 2 (two) weeks off.
Senior Resource Development Geologist (code: RESDEV):
- Strong safety record and safety leadership skills.
- Degree in geology from recognized university, Master Degree preferred.
- Eight (8) years experience in gold exploration including significant low sulphidation epithermal deposit work.
- Strong computer skills in Micromine (or similar).
- Large amounts of diamond and RC drilling experience particularly in resource drill-out and near mine exploration activities. Deep drilling (+500m) experience well regarded.
- Well developed teamwork skills and can demonstrate good leadership abilities.
- Strong written and spoken English skill.
- Strong logic and clear thought processes.
Graduate Engineering Geologist (code: GEG):
- Degree majoring in Engineering Geology from recognized university, GPA above 3.00
- Geotechnical experience desirable but not essential
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Surpac experience well regarded.
- Willing to learn and work hard
- Strong written and spoken English skills
Applications are to be forwarded to: HR Department or
Po Box No.1650 Manado 95016 & PO Box No.55 Ternate 97701
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will receive response